1.904L stainless steel tube to use the vertical characteristics of the power supply, DC with positive polarity (wire connected to the negative).
2.904L stainless steel pipe is generally suitable for 6mm below the sheet of welding, with weld appearance, welding deformation of small features.
3.904L stainless steel tube protection gas for the argon, the purity of 99.99%. When the welding current is 50 ~ 50A, the argon flow rate is 8 ~ 0L / min, when the current is 50 ~ 250A, the argon flow rate is 2 ~ 5L / min.
4. The length of the tungsten protruding from the gas nozzle is preferably 4 to 5 mm, preferably 2 to 3 mm in the case of poor wornness, etc. 5 to 6 mm in the slotted area, and the distance from the nozzle to the working distance is generally not more than 5mm.
5. To prevent the emergence of welding holes, 904L stainless steel seamless pipe welding parts such as rust, oil, etc. must be clean.
6. Welding arc length, welding 904L stainless steel tube, to 2 ~ 4mm is better, and welding stainless steel, to ~ 3mm is better, too long to protect the effect is not good.
7.904L stainless steel seamless tube docking primer, in order to prevent the back of the bottom of the weld was oxidized, the back also need to implement gas protection.
8. In order to make the argon gas well protect the welding pool and facilitate the welding operation, the tungsten center line and the welding workpiece should generally keep the angle of 80 ~ 85 °. The angle between the filling wire and the workpiece surface should be as small as possible. Is about 0 °.
9. Wind and ventilation. There is a windy place, please take measures to block the network, and in the room should take appropriate ventilation measures.