316l stainless steel pipe is generally used in the manufacture of chemical, chemical and chemical fiber and other industrial equipment, such as containers, pipes and structural parts. The maximum carbon content of 0.03 can be used in applications where welding can not be carried out after annealing and maximum corrosion resistance is required.
1. Chemical composition% C: ≤ 0.03 Si: ≤ 1.0 Mn: ≤ 2.0 Cr: 16.0 to 18.0 Ni: 12.0 to 15.0 S: ≤0.03 P: ≤0.045 Mo: 2.0 to 3.0.
2. 317 stainless steel tube molybdenum content slightly higher than 316 stainless steel tube. Due to the molybdenum in steel, the overall performance of the steel is better than 310 and 304 stainless steel, high temperature conditions, when the sulfuric acid concentration of less than 15% and higher than 85 %, 316 stainless steel has a wide range of uses.
3. And 316 stainless steel is also resistant to marine and erosive industrial atmosphere erosion. Heat resistance at 1600 degrees below the intermittent use and in the continuous use of 1700 degrees below, 316 stainless steel tube has good resistance to oxidation.
4. In the range of 800-1575 degrees, it is best not to continue the role of 316 stainless steel, but in the temperature range outside the continuous use of 316 stainless steel, the stainless steel has good heat resistance.
5.316L stainless steel carburant precipitation performance better than 316 stainless steel, available above the temperature range.
6. Annealed at a temperature in the range of 1850-2050 degrees, then rapidly annealed and then rapidly cooled.
7.316 stainless steel can not be superheated to harden.
8. All standard welding methods can be used for welding. Welding can be used according to the use of 316Cb, 316L or 309Cb stainless steel filler rod or welding electrodes. For optimum corrosion resistance, 316 stainless steel welded sections require post-weld annealing. If 316L stainless steel is used, no post-weld annealing is required.
9. Typical use Pulp and paper equipment Heat exchangers, dyeing equipment, film flushing equipment, pipes, coastal areas Buildings Exterior materials
The production process of stainless steel seamless pipe a. Round steel ready; b. Heating; c. Hot rolling perforation; d. Cut the head; Pickling; f. Grinding; g. Lubrication; Cold rolling; i. Degreasing Solution heat treatment; k. Straightening Cut; Pickling; Product testing.
Stainless steel pipe production process: raw materials – sub – welding pipe – repair – polishing – inspection (printing) – packaging – shipping (warehousing) (decorative pipe) raw materials – – welding pipe – heat treatment – correction – straightening – repair – pickling – water pressure test – inspection (printing) – packaging – shipping (warehousing) (pipe industrial pipe ).
316L stainless steel pipe theory weight calculation formula: (diameter – wall thickness) × wall thickness × 0.02513 = KG / M. The basic formula is: (outer diameter – wall thickness) * wall thickness * 0.02491 = kg / m.